April 2010 | Bajareque 2 Four blissful beach days. Gentle breezes, lovely warm surf, miles of wide flat sand for walking and yoga, dancing palm trees for shade, great selection of good eats and drinks, the charming company of friends, and…garbage.
May 2010 | Bajareque 2 Mangos are in season! Has there ever been a more sensual fruit? I am quite certain that the translators of old got it wrong—the 'apple' in the Garden of Eden was really a plump, juicy mango!
Houses are still being built with bajareque at the Huastecas and in Yucatan, featuring, in the latter, the well known Casa Maya 4 (Fig 1). Three decades ago its use has notoriously declined at the Pacific Coast, where traditional building techniques and their corresponding natural materials, started to ...
Envia un correo electronica (email@example.com)! Se imprimen cartas con la discrecion de el editor y puede pasar redactar por largo y contenido.
evaluaciÓn del comportamiento tÉrmico de casa experimental con bajareque mejorado. evaluaciÓn del comportamiento tÉrmico de casa experimental con bajareque mejorado
Para la aclaración de términos técnicos empleados, se sugiere revisar el glosario adjunto. Las construcciones de tierra puede ser de adobe, tapial, taquezal, bajareque, quincha.
The term 'bahareque' (also 'bajareque') has no precise equivalent in English, however in some Latin American countries this construction type is known as 'quincha' (engl.: wattle and daub).
are found in the south (i.e., Bushnell 1951), bajareque structures are not found in the north. Dos Mangas is located within the purported frontier zone between the regional
T. nitida was most often collected (79%) inside walls of bajareque (mud and stick) or adobe (Table I), and the remainder found on mattresses (21%).
Minerva, 4 (2): 133-139 ANÁLISIS EXPERIMENTAL DEL COMPORTAMIENTO TÉRMICO DE CASA... 133 ANÁLISIS EXPERIMENTAL DEL COMPORTAMIENTO TÉRMICO DE CASA DE BAJAREQUE MEJORADO EN CHIAPAS, MÉXICO Francisco Vecchia Escola de Engenharia de São Carlos, USP, São Carlos, SP Gabriel Castañeda Nolasco ...