Sputtr.com | Alternative Search Engine

Maori

Discussion on Freshwater - A Wai Maori Perspective

Wai Maori – May 2008 www.waimaori.maori.nz DISCUSSION ON FRESHWATER AWAI MAORIPERSPECTIVE Pathways for freshwater discussion – Wai Maori perspective Rights based approach

Hauora: Māori Standards of Health IV

Hauora: Māori Standards of Health IV 180 My son Jayden attends the local kura kaupapa. At six years of age and feeling pleased with himself because of his 'new teeth that had come through at the back of his mouth' Jayden went off for his visit with the dental therapist at the mobile dental ...

Opportunities for Customary and Commercial Freshwater Aquaculture

Opportunities for Freshwater Aquaculture 2 Contents Executive summary..... 3 Introduction: Aquaculture in New Zealand ..... 6 Section1: Maori ...

Hauora: Māori Standards of Health IV

Hauora: Māori Standards of Health IV 168 My mother, Whaea, was an articulate professional Māori woman from Te Aupouri, Te Rarawa. She had participated with distinction in team sports at school and regionally.

This resource is provided by http: //www. maori. org. nz ...

This resource is provided by http: //www. maori. org. nz - Main Maori Site on the Net © 2002 Webmaster of maori. org. nz Page 1 of 2 Downloaded from http: //www. maori. org. nz Hura Kohatu - What Is It?

Putting Together a Mihi for a Hui

This resource is provided by http: //www. maori. org. nz - Main Maori Site on the Net © 2002 Webmaster of maori. org. nz Page 1 of 12 Downloaded from http: //www. maori. org. nz Putting Together a Mihi for a Hui

CLASSIFICATION AND OUTPUT OF MULTIPLE ETHNICITIES ...

In recent publications reporting Māori health statistics, such as Tatau kahukura: Maori health chartbook (Ministry of Health 2010f) and Unequal impact II: Maori and non-Maori cancer statistics by deprivation and rural-urban status 2002-2006 (Robson, Purdie & Cormack 2010), data is presented for Māori ...

National Maori Tobacco Control Strategic Plan 2011–2016

Te Ara Hiringa Strategic Plan for the National Māori Tobacco Control Service 2011-2016 National Maori Tobacco Control Strategic Plan 2011–2016

Te Aho: A Māori model for regional development (draft)

Students • In 2008 there were 165 425 Māori students who made up 22% of the national student population • In the same year, there were 71 322 Pasifika students - 9.5% of all students • Combined that's 31.5% of the total student population. 1 Iwi (Total Responses) for the Maori Descent Census Usually ...

Warm Up NZ: Heat Smart

Warm Up NZ: Heat Smart. This is a government programme aiming to insulate existing homes built prior to 2000. Ceiling and under floor must be completed to EECA and NZS 4246 standard in order to access these government funds.